Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 4 posts of Sub Inspector of Police for Handwriting Bureau CID CB.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 18-01-2020 , Before filling form, candidate should read notification carefully and make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Sub Inspector of Police||4||21 - 25 yrs||B.Sc||Rs 16880|
* candidates are advised to check the official notice.
Dates to Consider:
Online Application forms will be received by : 18-01-2020 .
Mode of Recruitment :
Selection process will consist of written test, PMT/PET and viva voce. Written exam will carry three papers of total 400 marks (paper I : 100 marks, paper II : 100 marks and paper III for 200 marks). Candidates who got qualified in written test, will be called for PMT/ PET, which will be qualifying in nature.
Fee Structure :
Application fee is Rs 200/- (Nil for SC/ST), to be paid via online mode by use of debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form. No need to send print to Odisha Staff Selection Commission at this stage. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
- Linux Reseller Hosting – Best Web Hosting Option – BeTec Host
- Top 10 Packers And Movers In Udaipur – Call 09461014346
- Top Cash For Cars Brisbane | Fastest Pick Up | Free Car Removal Service
- Jual Souvenir Power Bank Arden Promosi P50PL23
- Grow Your Business With Android And IOS App Development Company In Mohali
- UFO Light LED 100W 13,000 Lumens 100-277Vac SMD Led Ip67 5000k
- Website Maintenance Company In Mumbai
- ThugsofBD.Com – Know For Sharing | Tech Forum And Community.
- Food For Faith | Non Profit Organization In Pakistan
- Select The Proper ECommerce Solution