The Dubai Marina is among the most iconic neighborhoods in the whole of the Emirate. Packed with numerous high-rise buildings, fancy fine dining restaurants, and recreational centers, Dubai Marina comes to life, especially during the weekends. It is perhaps of the laid-back, easy-going lifestyle that the district offers, that it has become a popular residential choice. Another perk of living in the neighborhood is the waterfront views that most of the buildings provide. The district is also situated very close to JBR, and the marina walk attracts a lot of tourists who choose the pathway to head on over to the beach. Some of the other key attractions in the neighborhoods include the Dubai Marina Mall, an exclusive line up of outdoor bars, and the Marina Yarina Club.
Public transport is not an effective medium of transportation within the district. Buses are hard to come by, and the neighborhood does not have a metro station of its own.
- LED UFO Lights 100 Watt 13,000Lumens 130lm/W SMD LED
- Cheap Rent A Weekly Car In Dubai
- GI Earthing Electrode | Yash Earthing Solution
- Who Is Best Acrylic LED Letters Manufacturer From Noida,Delhi
- Understanding The Architecture And VPS Hosting Setup
- Trump2020 – Free Eye Exams! – Wpaps Slim Phone Cases
- Car Removal Brisbane | Cash For Unwanted Cars Brisbane Up To $9999
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 – 196 Posts
- BSSC Recruitment 2020 – 12,140 Various Vacancies
- Free Classified Submission, Keywords Research, Analysis, SEO Bookmarking And Search Engine Optimization Tutorials